The digital revolution is changing many parts of our lives beyond recognition, including the world of food and beverage. The smart phone has enabled the consumer to communicate and do business ‘on-the-go’ and now individuals demand food and beverage products which match their changing lifestyles.
Standing still isn't an option in this changing world. There needs to be a step change in the way food and beverage companies do business. It might mean re-evaluating the way they operate and making some uncomfortable business decisions to respond to the changing landscape and to ensure they don’t end up on the back foot.
F&B leaders are discussing the need to change the talent structure and adopt “bold plays” to prepare for the future. There is a general sense of appreciation of the urge to change – the question however remains, where to start. Through this course, we wish to introduce the building blocks of this change and suggest a direction for F&B Professionals to prepare themselves for the inescapably disruptive future.
About this workshop series
In this interactive two-day bootcamp, you'll learn the fundamentals of how digital technologies and practices are being applied to the F&B industry, and how they may impact the industry’s future. Through real-world case studies and sessions with leading F&B and Hospitality executives and experts, you will learn how the technology revolution in F&B is playing out. Through hands-on activities, you'll develop an on-the-ground understanding of how digital technologies and practices are being applied in F&B. Through exposure to future technologies and the companies that are leveraging them, you will gain an understanding of what the future of F&B may look like.
Key Takeaways from Day 1
Solid understanding of who your customers are and how to reach them online:
- How to develop a content marketing strategy to effectively reach and retain your customers
- Learn the basics of search engine marketing (SEM) and optimisation (SEO)
- Learn how to get the most out of mobile
- Learn how to build and develop affiliate marketing opportunities
- Learn how to acquire new customers and retain current customers through social media, paid advertising, as well as email and other opportunities
Key Takeaways from Day 2
Deep Dive into specific use case of Digital Marketing in the F&B industry:
- Case Study from F&B to understand how others have leveraged Digital Marketing.
- Experts F&B industry will share their experience and learning.
- F&B in the digital age and creating new customer experiences
- The power of customer data and using data behind the scenes
- F&B in a connected world, automation, AI and the future of F&B
If you are interested, please sign up to be on our waitlist and we will let you know as soon as we start this course.