The modern digital partner for ambitious businesses.
Founder & CEO
Nish has 27 years of experience with digital companies in Silicon Valley, UK, India, ME and SEA. He has an MBA from Harvard, and MS and BS Engineering degrees from Stanford.
- SVP and Publisher, CNET.com at NASDAQ-listed online media company CNET Networks in San Francisco (sold to CBS in 2008)
- Incubated, grew and sold Lovefilm (the largest Neflix-equivalent in Europe) to Amazon, becoming the basis for Prime Video in the region
- Drove brand, digital and mobile transformation of omni-channel auction house Saffronart, setting multiple global e-auction records
- Head of content at Myntra, India’s largest fashion e-commerce player
- Global Head of Product for VIU, across India, SEA and Middle East
- Independent Director on the Board of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
- Columnist for the Mint business newspaper, on digital practices and AI in the workplace
The Indiginus team has experience in digital strategy, customer insights, experience design, digital marketing, data analytics, AI/ML, and digital product management.
Our Proposition: Grow your Business with Digital
We help companies grow by creating digital strategies, applying digital practices and overseeing detailed execution of digital projects. Unlike most business consultants, our roots are in the digital world. With decades of experience in digital companies – both public companies and startups – in the US, Europe, APAC, ME and India, we have hands-on knowledge of applying digital methods and technologies for growth.
Areas where Digital can Impact your Business
When people think of digital, they often think of digital marketing. For us, digital means more: a customer-centric and data-driven approach applied to all customer touchpoints, and related internal processes, including customer insights, lead generation and nurturing, customer acquisition and sales, service management, retention and engagement, and advocacy. Digital also means taking an experimentation-led approach to validate business hypotheses, and favouring rapid iterations and data-driven testing over long-term theoretical planning. We apply the latest thinking on digital practices and new technologies for your business growth.
We Generate Outcomes and Build your Capabilities
We are motivated by driving growth in your business and capabilities. Besides being your partner for strategy development and business growth, we also drive organisational change through knowledge sharing, education and mentoring, organisational design and helping you fill key digital roles. In a world in which digital is fast becoming core to doing business, we want our clients to control, not outsource, their digital future.
Some of Our Projects
- Digital marketing strategy and execution – for one of the largest developers of affordable housing in India. Audited current digital marketing strategy and execution, conducted workshop, designed digital organisation and generated recommendations for immediate and longer-term impact. Sales through digital doubled within a month of implementing a subset of high priority recommendations.
- Customer registration and profile creation – for one of India’s largest online classified business. Grew conversion of website visitors to registration by 45% through design and content changes. Analysed customer data to create segment-specific registration experiences. Introduced A/B testing and ran statistically valid tests of multiple hypotheses to quantify impact of experimental changes.
- Driving sales through digital – for a growing healthcare business. Created a digital marketing strategy by mapping customer journeys across physical and digital touchpoints for key segments. Audited and improved digital acquisition funnel and drove a 14x improvement in conversion of visitors to leads. Created detailed brief and ran process to select a digital marketing agency for ongoing marketing execution.
- Digital strategy and marketing seminar – for a multi-national customer insights firm: conducted a two-day digital strategy and marketing educational seminar, combining talks from industry experts on topics.